Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cleaning Station. Turtle Reef Drop Off
DSC_8796.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_8796.JPG
    DSC_8796.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 27
Cobra, why don't you post a few picked shots rather than all your pictures. If you look at the original rules for this thread they are:

Photos must have been taken in the Cayman Islands
Maximum one picture per day.

OK, one per picture day per the original rules as you stated Doctorfish. Don't want to go against the rules for this thread. I was just posting each reef I dove and selected the best pictures I had from that reef for that dive that day hoping folks here would enjoy them. It could be 1 or maybe more pictures. Not an issue. Hope everyone enjoyed looking at my pictures I've already posted as I did taking them. Will be back diving at Cayman Brac this Jan. Will post new pictures and only one at a time per day after this trip in accordance of the rules of this thread.

Can we start another thread that people can post multiple pictures per day on? I for one don’t mind seeing them in this covid time when we can’t all dive. It’s not like they are junk pictures. I also saw that one of his pictures was shared by the aggressor company. Good job

OK, one per picture day per the original rules as you stated Doctorfish. Don't want to go against the rules for this thread. I was just posting each reef I dove and selected the best pictures I had from that reef for that dive that day hoping folks here would enjoy them. It could be 1 or maybe more pictures. Not an issue. Hope everyone enjoyed looking at my pictures I've already posted as I did taking them. Will be back diving at Cayman Brac this Jan. Will post new pictures and only one at a time per day after this trip in accordance of the rules of this thread.

Of course you can start a thread and post whatever you want. This thread, however, has traditionally been one per day and quite high quality. That's why I personally follow it.

Can we start another thread that people can post multiple pictures per day on? I for one don’t mind seeing them in this covid time when we can’t all dive. It’s not like they are junk pictures. I also saw that one of his pictures was shared by the aggressor company. Good job
Of course you can start a thread and post whatever you want. This thread, however, has traditionally been one per day and quite high quality. That's why I personally follow it.

As someone that was gently called out for posting multiple pictures in the past, I understand @Doctorfish thinking and agree with it. I have always liked multiple pictures with trip reports, but with this thread you get to see the “Best of the Best”. I enjoy opening this thread and seeing these amazing photos and looking at something like @Ministryofgiraffes latest post will make me smile all morning. As a point and snap kind of picture shooter, it is usually easy for me to figure out what is my best effort and post that. I cannot imagine the tremendous effort that would go into looking at a series of shots from someone like @cobra269 photos and trying to pick out a “Best” one. But boy, do I love the results. And so until the Cayman Premier decides that it is ok to return to the Brac, I will just have to be satisfied with looking at the “Best of the Best”...everyone please keep posting as those amazing shots go really well with my morning coffee. Be safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom