Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My earlier offer to anyone who has not yet contacted me is retracted re parts.

@Geo7 once you send final list I'll shut off this final order.

Once the virus "moves" on and things return to a more normal state I might reconsider but for now, it's over.

Please still feel free to message me if you're in need of manuals etc.

Take care
Simon

PS there's no point anyone sending me grumpy messages, I feel bad enough about it already, it's not something I anticipated and it's not anything I can do much about. I did give everyone forewarning of possible shipping issues etc prior to accepting orders. The total suspension as at April 23 was a total shock to me with no prior warning given except when I was attempting to ship.

I am still looking into other possible options. I'm trying.

People are dying, let's keep this in perspective eh.

And no, I cannot refund anyone as I've paid for the parts, the only thing I can refund is shipping cost as that's obviously not yet been spent.

I can ship to Canada so if you have have contacts there let me know and I can ship your parcel there, although I was warned it's slow, it is making it out.

The US, Oceania and most of Europe are a no go by any shipping method using Japan Postal Services, not standard, not express, not EMS, not small packet, zero.

I'm not a company, I don't do this to make money, please try to be a little understanding.

Take care
Simon
Simon,

All of the messages I have read in this post from those of us that have not had their order delivered have been supportive and understanding. Sorry to hear that what I hope is a small number of people contacting you privately and sending "grumpy messages".

I will be servicing my own gear for the first time with the help, guidance, and inspiration that you and others on this board provide. You have been nice enough to share your access to parts and tools that many of us do not have. So thank you once again.

You have provided honest updates along the way and the deliveries certainly aren't going out for lack of your attention and desire. If people want to look back with 20/20 vision and suggest that you should have known this would happen - they should have also had the foresight to see it themselves and not place their order.

Hang in there, and know that you are still the nice guy so many of us on this board know you are!

How much?

Let me get a price. I've not ordered one these this year so am unsure of new price. I can make up a kit with new stock correct Duro and size O rings plus new stock OEM seat for cheaper though I'm positive. I'll get back to you via messages once I know complete OEM kit price.

I need swing poppet for the balanced regs if you have?

Also was wondering if you have OEM curly feet levers? I tried the ones that come from Japan and as soon as you spread them over the barrel they do not spring back to shape... Ugh

@buddhasummer Simon,

Thank you for your work on the parts order. Please don't feel like this is your fault. I do not place any blame on you. It's simply part of life these days. Be safe and don't stress over parts for people for their hobby. You are appreciated over here!!!!!

Kris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom