Any idea if these establishments are open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For dinner?

Attachments

• 3960D8BB-DBE0-4EBB-A60D-279D581613D6.jpeg
    3960D8BB-DBE0-4EBB-A60D-279D581613D6.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 126
Buccanos definitely is open—eaten there a a couple of times in past month. I forget what days of the week

Think Pancho’s backyard is probably not open, but feel free to double check Seemed like Los Cinco Soles has been closed when I go by (Pancho’s is there )

Dont know about the rest (especially for dinner ). Seems like I saw someone post something from La Choza recently, so likely open.

Eating at La Perlita tonight (made reservations). So far we’ve eaten at Soy Gardel, New Especias, Azul Madera, El Pique, and Rolandi’s ((open weekends only). We made reservations with all (except El Pique) either through Messenger or What’s App and they have been responsive so I’m sure you could contact each that way.

Want to go to Cielito Lindo and Le Chef but not open yet. Friend ate at Kooben Laab last week and I plan to go before I head home. Drove by Los Tacotoles(sp?)-the renamed Los Otates and they were open.

I had heard, though could be wrong, that a number of places want to be open but haven’t been signed off yet on meeting the protocols set up, so they are waiting for that. Also heard (again not verified) a few places opened and got shut down as they weren’t complying with the rule of food purchases needed if buying alcohol.

Buccanos definitely is open—eaten there a a couple of times in past month. I forget what days of the week

Think Pancho’s backyard is probably not open, but feel free to double check Seemed like Los Cinco Soles has been closed when I go by (Pancho’s is there )

We ate at Buccanos last night, they're open for dinner Thurs - Sat of each week. This is their third weekend and the manager said so far they've had good traffic. Pancho's Backyard is not open yet.

LaChoza and Cafe Dennis are open but LaMission in town is not, not sure about other location.

Back
Top Bottom