Super pony tamer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might have better luck in the basic forum. There might be a few people using them on RB bottles but otherwise they have little to do with tech diving.

That said, there are some images on the PirahnaDiveMfg site that might help.

I figured it out. It was easier than I thought.

Does anyone have instructions they can post for the super pony tamer? I just bought one with no instructions.

Hello. WOW.... A blast from the past. I had one twenty years ago.....It's pretty cut, and dry affixing those.
Cheers.

Sorry for barging in with another question : what's that utterly mysterious (at least to me) contraption ? Never heard of that stuff, even though I've seen my share of curious pieces of equipment.

Sorry for barging in with another question : what's that utterly mysterious (at least to me) contraption ? Never heard of that stuff, even though I've seen my share of curious pieces of equipment.

Hello @JMBL Here you go......
S.P.T..jpg

They're virtually indestructible, and hold up to the elements, very well.
Cheers.

I just used it for the first time today. It works great. I used to use Velcro straps that really sucked. Velcro straps would let the pony bottle slip out.

I just used it for the first time today. It works great. I used to use Velcro straps that really sucked. Velcro straps would let the pony bottle slip out.
Hello. I'm glad it worked out. Honestly hadn't even thought about one of those, in over ten years.
I assuming you bought S.S. hose clamps?????
I recommend buying some of this, for them. You can buy it at some dive shops....You may pay more than this for wrapping (So, to speak.) 6 clamps. It will give you some tank protection, and you'll have extra if, you need it.
Nylon Webbing.jpg

Thanks for the memories.
Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom