Any other old Timers out there? Next Friday is my 20 year Anniversary w SB!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just over 19, met a few folks and even dove with Pete and Genesis at the same time.

Not quite as long in the tooth but I have been here for a couple of years. Many old timers are still around, just don't use SB. Others don't dive anymore. I used to love debating with Scuba Vixen, Boogie711, Rick Murchison, BigJetDriver (RIP), Uncle Pug, and so many more.

Not quite as long in the tooth but I have been here for a couple of years. Many old timers are still around, just don't use SB. Others don't dive anymore. I used to love debating with Scuba Vixen, Boogie711, Rick Murchison, BigJetDriver (RIP), Uncle Pug, and so many more.

Yep all great people!

Congrats! Early 2006 for me across my two profiles (Divin'Hoosier/JimBlay). I've met MANY ScubaBoarders and specifically the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum was hugely influential in meeting buddies and in growing as a diver.

Oh, and dove with dumpsterdiver. Absolutely a hoot offshore. Guy is literally a walking pawnshop. Dove some springs and even did a manatee trip with some SBers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom