shut up and take my money!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogbone

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sooooo, I wanted me a pair of eddys, saw they were back in stock...super excited...but also saw that the package deal is like just a couple bucks more, and I get booties with it....so i'm thinking cool, I will get that...so I pick the right sizes, add to cart....go to check out, and get prompted to sign into my account....ok, done....get told "your cart is empty"...so I go back to add the package again...go back to cart...get prompted, log into account....thinking that's weird...I just did that, ok, whatever...log in...."cart is empty"...

so here I am lol...
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I emailed them this week to see if they made/planned to make the gloves/booties in blue to match the 'limited edition' blue fins. Was told no and that all their neoprene was on closeout. Perhaps the reason is they are out of that boot size?

Click on specials
Click on the picture of the fins (not the “add to cart” link).
Then I think you can click on the sizes of the fins and boots and add them to your cart.
Good luck

Click on specials
Click on the picture of the fins (not the “add to cart” link).
Then I think you can click on the sizes of the fins and boots and add them to your cart.
Good luck
oh, I did that...each time it gives me empty cart :(

hey, seems it's working now...so, I guess this thread is no longer needed :)

oh, I did that...each time it gives me empty cart :(

Yuck...sorry. It worked for me and then I had to empty my cart so I wouldn’t accidentally get another pair.

I bet someone will get you fixed up soon.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom