Converting from Yoke to Din

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nihildriven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I have a HOG D3 with yoke, and want to convert to DIN. I see tons of conversion kits from DIN to yoke, but havent been able to find parts to convert from Yoke to DIN. Anyone have suggestions?

Trying to do the same for an aqualung titan (<09 version).

This is simple work that I'd like to do myself if anyone has parts suggestions.

Attachments

• Titan from Aqua-Lung-Spare-parts-2014-2.jpg
    Titan from Aqua-Lung-Spare-parts-2014-2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 297
Quite sure this Din coversion does not fit the "old" AQL Titan <09, the parts are diferents
this. its for the new ones. threading is different.

call up a HOG dealer and get the DIN conversion kit. They should have it as a standard part.

The titan may be an issue, I think that's the elusive unicorn that @Luis H and I are trying to find.

If you have more luck than the two of you collectively need, I would be VERY grateful for a tip.

Wonder if this would work for the Core - it's basically a revamped Titan...
On the "Question and Answers" page (see link below) there are several Q &A s re which models, i.e. Core, Conshelf, SEA, etc that are answered, sometimes with part numbers.
Converting from Yoke to Din

from the reviews on that page:

This WILL NOT work with all Titan regulators even tho the "Scuba Expert" in the chat said it would after referring to the specs on this page. This WILL ONLY fit 2012 and later Titan regulators that require a male threaded connection. The ones prior to 2012 require a female threaded connection to connect to the 1st regulator. Check with your local dive shop to make sure which one you need. BTW the ones prior to 2012 are discontinued. My suggestion is to buy a DIN 1st regulator and get the yoke adapter to convert.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom