We have something to share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least customizable GF and SurfaceGF were confirmed in the chat. I'd like to download the manual, but Shearwater.com is currently caving under load :eek:

Site was/is back up, attached is the manual for anyone not wanting to go look for it.

Attachments

• Peregrine_Manual-metric.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 174
Here it is!

Attachments

• 43AE87ED-6D78-40B7-8C3E-827F6E1ECA85.jpeg
    43AE87ED-6D78-40B7-8C3E-827F6E1ECA85.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 153
It is interesting that they chose a form factor larger than the teric but smaller than the perdix. Really seems like that form factor is capable of holding more "upgrades" for later (like compass, tech features etc)

Very nice manual. Initially I thought it might be a bit much to read for the air and basic nitrox divers, but all the tissue and sufGF discussion is a good overview of what is actually happening as they dive and ascend.

Nice set of information it displays. Much better than a bare NDL number plus single loading graph. Seems a great computer. (I’d rather have AI and a touch of He, but you have computers for that.)

ETA: The low ppo2 warning seemed odd but then I looked up the ppo2 in Boulder and Lake Tahoe.

I'm a recreational diver and would like to do some intro to tech. I don't plan on going further pass this.

Now will the Shearwater Peregrine support this? It says 3 nitrox gases up to 100%? Does that mean it will support intro to tech courses?

Thanks all

Now will the Shearwater Peregrine support this? It says 3 nitrox gases up to 100%? Does that mean it will support intro to tech courses?

ITT is a prep course, you don't gain any additional range. But this computer should take you through AN/DP or ER (if you believe deep air is a good idea).

I'm a recreational diver and would like to do some intro to tech. I don't plan on going further pass this.

Thanks all

You just hit the box that Shearwater was most likely targeting. You could go as fast as Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures and this computer would be perfect for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom