Closed Freedom Contour Backplates

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Eric,
I'd be happy to take #516 if it's still available. I tried to send you a PM but it says it's not allowed.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mg

Reactions: Gi0
thank goodness...they have all been claimed...now i'm safe from the temptation to get one...I don't even need it...I just wanted it...kept thinking, no no...if you get it, you can let a medium sized friend borrow it and then they will know the joy of amazing dives...then they will want to dive more...you should get it!

but now, i'm safe...thanks guys...I appreciate you taking that bullet for me.

Has anyone heard from Eric about these? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited about getting one

I have not heard from him.
I am also eagerly awaiting word from him as well.

Sorry folks, something funky going on with my PM and notification system. Didn’t see any of this until now. The ad was also manipulated and not by me.
Anyway, I’ll PM each one of you, and thanks again.

Sorry folks, something funky going on with my PM and notification system. Didn’t see any of this until now. The ad was also manipulated and not by me.
Anyway, I’ll PM each one of you, and thanks again.
I’m on the list for a small (February 23) but would be interested in an unclaimed one.

these things went faster than free puppies at a birthday party. as they should.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom