Pulling the plug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean, honestly, for you to go to asia? The risk of you getting COVID19 drops. However, the risk of you getting banned from entry if your coming from the most uncontrolled country on earth is fairly high. The question is how you feel about being a likely vector of transmission.

I mean, honestly, for you to go to asia? The risk of you getting COVID19 drops. However, the risk of you getting banned from entry if your coming from the most uncontrolled country on earth is fairly high. The question is how you feel about being a likely vector of transmission.
I suppose it does swing both ways.
The cons do outweigh the pros at this point.

Stay home...at least for now. With all the hassles and uncertainties in our world today, too much can go wrong at any point along the way. Vacations are supposed to be fun, not stressful and filled with anxiety. Follow your instinct. If you're not "feeling" it, don't go.

I second (third, fourth?) staying home. In the run up to the election, the sky's the limit for "great ideas" to come out. We're already getting banned or travel limited to places.

No idea how old you are but when you get older, you realize how much time there is and how little this will be of it. Even the terrible experience of WWII was less than 4 years (for USA). Most people are active until 65.

Short answer is you're good.

Back
Top Bottom