Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The D mask?
C34D96EB-3A40-414A-86AD-967829950565.jpeg
68B981F6-7536-4407-9954-D386721C5E12.jpeg

I have only seen it in the catalog. Have you tried it yet? What do you think of it? I see that they have a "wide" version of the mask I'd like to try for sure.
Not yet, maybe tomorrow.

Only at the boot show... it didn't fit me. I hope it is as good as it looks cool

You were not kidding when you said you are going FULL D

too big for me. I don't have to try it on to determine that.

It comes in 3 different sizes: small, medium/regular and wide.

"Sharing the design scheme of the newD-Series D420 regulator, the new D-Mask is asleek, premium mask..."
This is the lead off on what Scubapro has to say about the mask. Selling a mask because it looks good with a regulator seems strange.

Yep, you can get it in 3 sizes, silicone skirts are available so you can for a few $$ (it is SP) you can order another skirt, the seem to actually have lenses available in a wide verity of + and - or just bifocals, not cheap but if you look at what it costs the have 3rd party lenses done it doesn’t look to out of line.

"Sharing the design scheme of the newD-Series D420 regulator, the new D-Mask is asleek, premium mask..."
This is the lead off on what Scubapro has to say about the mask. Selling a mask because it looks good with a regulator seems strange.
Marketing and the psychology of selling stuff.

You forgot their new computer, the HUD!! An awesome threesome :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom