Suunto D-Series USB Cable O-Ring Specs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ike Rush

New
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know the specifications of the O-ring used on the Suunto D-series USB cable?
I attached an image of the cable and o-ring.
It must be a standard size, right???
My local authorized dealer doesn't know or won't tell me but is happy to sell me a new cable for 80USD (thanks so much to them!!).

Attachments

• suuntoUSBCable.jpg
    suuntoUSBCable.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 62
I don't know the exact specs of that Oring but I can assure you it is metric. Every Oring in any of the D series dive computers that I have come across is metric. I would remove it and measure it's inside diameter (ID) and cross section (CS) using a caliper. You will probably find it in the metric section of The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy! . After all that Oring doesn't have to be the exact size to the tenth of millimiter because is not ment to be used underwater but on the surface.

Anyone happen to know the specifications of the O-ring used on the Suunto D-series USB cable?
I attached an image of the cable and o-ring.
It must be a standard size, right???
My local authorized dealer doesn't know or won't tell me but is happy to sell me a new cable for 80USD (thanks so much to them!!).
I lost mine too, but it seems work OK without it. I guess I wouldn't mind replacing for a few bucks.

If someone else is wondering what size to use for the o-ring, I found that a 5.0 X 1.5 mm o-ring will fit pretty perfect. In the other kind of measurement this would be something like 13/64 x 1/16 inch o-ring. I have no idea if this even exists. Get a metric one and you will be fine.

If someone else is wondering what size to use for the o-ring, I found that a 5.0 X 1.5 mm o-ring will fit pretty perfect. In the other kind of measurement this would be something like 13/64 x 1/16 inch o-ring. I have no idea if this even exists. Get a metric one and you will be fine.

A good piece of information. Thanks, Barmo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom