Eating in Cozumel ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I frequently stay at Suites Bahia and like the Thirsty Cougar since it is close and the food and beer are good. The food is even better if Alex is in the kitchen which is about 5 days/week. I also like Cieleto Grill which is a block away. Order the pork shoulder there if you are really hungry.

Last time I stayed at Suites Bahia I wasnt real happy with the Cougar beause I was trying to sleep and I was hearing the music way loud but that was mostly because my room was right next to it more than likely.

Does anyone know if 'The Pub' is open?

the pub moved to the villa blanca hotel
not sure if they are open or not

the pub moved to the villa blanca hotel
not sure if they are open or not
The Pub is now Sharky’s Pub Cozumel (at Villa Blanca Hotel as lionfish-eater mentioned ). It was open a few weeks ago when I stopped by and certainly looks like it is still open judging by Facebook page

[Sharky’s Pub Cozumel]

Los Otates is now Los Tacotales.

The Pub is now Sharky’s Pub Cozumel (at Villa Blanca Hotel as lionfish-eater mentioned ). It was open a few weeks ago when I stopped by and certainly looks like it is still open judging by Facebook page

[Sharky’s Pub Cozumel]
Still open, ice cold Dos Equis XX Amber on tap and you can use the Villa Blanca pool

Last time I stayed at Suites Bahia I wasnt real happy with the Cougar beause I was trying to sleep and I was hearing the music way loud but that was mostly because my room was right next to it more than likely.
Walked by several days back, packed and loud. Cerfew is currently 10PM

We ate at...
Kooben laab
Hemingways
Private home
Los otates
La choza
Guidos
Casa Denis
Punta sur...tomorrow night...
Tonight? Don't know yet.

All open for biz and delicious.

Concur with a few of the above! Was down 6 weeks ago. Ate at Kooben Laab (one of the best on the island) and New Especias, both great Italian style. Love the shrimp and asparagus risotto at New Especias. Unfortunately, both Le Chef and Cielito Lindo were closed when we were there, but were close to opening. The pork shank (mentioned above) is so good! Lobster bacon sandwich is a delight as well, but I usually order their catch of the day as they have a few good sauces. At their old location (two locations ago) their special one night was tuna sashimi and right before we ordered they were carrying on big baking sheets whole tuna freshly caught. Got it and it was amazing!!

Wish I was back there and eating again. Oh....and so agree on the description of IPA's. Living in the Pacific NW, that is the dominant beer up here, but plenty of other options for us non-hop loving folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom