Eating in Cozumel ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back to Hemingways tonight...yep, had the skirt steak and so did the wife. Both superb! Great venue, service, food and live music.

Ask for Darling upstairs to serve you.

Easy walk from Villa Aldora.

Is Mr. Taco on Av Lic Benito Juárez open?

Los Otates is now Los Tacotales.

Yep, and they refurbed the dining area, the kitchen used to be out with the tables, its now in the back. But the food is still outstanding, especially the pozole!

Wish I was back there and eating again. Oh....and so agree on the description of IPA's. Living in the Pacific NW, that is the dominant beer up here, but plenty of other options for us non-hop loving folks.

I agree. The story I heard was that ale was being shipped to India from England in pre Suez Canal and pre refrigeration days, and it had to hopped up (so to speak) in order for it to not spoil in transit. Give me a good porter or stout any day, but you can keep your IPA.

Was, is and always, "Los Otates"

GMaps - the new name - photo Jan2020

Your link goes to this photo...

upload_2020-8-15_11-50-49.png

There is a facebook page updated regularly with open restaurants by someone who lives here as well as other businesses that are open/closed. Cozumel4you is the group. Contact the admin to join. Large group and gets political at times but is moderated.

I like this one better
Bully for you. I hope you took it home with you since it's not used there now.

IPA's taste like three day old Dead fermented skunk ass only ordered by Beer Snobs so they can say...."ooooooh, that's hoppy." Their
Jeepers, that is harsh. I refuse to be a beer snob, and I do love IPAs. I hated them for years, but my tastebuds must have changed.
For the past few years I have been drinking Bohemia Obscura in Coz. Someone mentioned on this forum that it was really great. I tried it and agree. I suspect it was you, Jayfarmlaw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom