Father and son adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son James finished up his Jr. Open Water certification over the weekend!
Congratulations! As others have said, diving with your kids is a different kind of nervous, but I think well worth it (my boys, 14 and 10, are both O.W. and dive with me).
Dive safe,
James

Congratulations! As others have said, diving with your kids is a different kind of nervous, but I think well worth it (my boys, 14 and 10, are both O.W. and dive with me).
Dive safe,
James
I've been diving with my son for 23 years and with my daughter for 18 years. They don't make me (very) nervous any more. They are always your children :)

my 5 year old daughter goes "diving" in the bathtub with a reg-set and the tank on the floor of the bathroom. finally found a use for that 7' hose. At the beach, i carry a pony on a shoulder strap and she surface swims with the reg and her floaties. Not much to see on the bottom at Coney but she loves doing it.

my 5 year old daughter goes "diving" in the bathtub with a reg-set and the tank on the floor of the bathroom. finally found a use for that 7' hose. At the beach, i carry a pony on a shoulder strap and she surface swims with the reg and her floaties. Not much to see on the bottom at Coney but she loves doing it.
Bring a small gooey breakfast bar and crumble up and suddenly there might be more to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom