Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is nothing wrong with beeing nude - unless the water is too cold.

In some cultures though it may be treated a bit neurotically :confused:
Naughty is your mind, not the deed :shakehead:

It makes room for more dive gear in the luggage. Clothing is heavy.

When I was a teenager my family would have vacations at a nudist camping ground in Istria,Croatia. There used to be a diveshop at the camp marina and the coast dive entry was next to a cliff we kids would use for some jumping.

Lets just say, I saw a lot of manatees strapped into scuba-harnesses and flapping their private parts in the current back then..

And since I also saw the aftermath to a guy getting stung by a bee in a place where you really dont want to be stung, I personally would not want the same experience with a lionfish etc. :D

And since I also saw the aftermath to a guy getting stung by a bee in a place where you really dont want to be stung, I personally would not want the same experience with a lionfish etc. :D

He got stung in the eye?

Whilst working in Utila 10 years ago, a group of younger folks (mixed group, but mainly young women) decided to do their 100th naked. It was a night dive. I was the 2nd pro on the boat and was to be the 'tail end charlie'. As the details of their plan became known, the two pro's on the boat thought this could be quite fun. It was a warm evening....

Anyway, being the guy at the back, as all these folks started frog kicking their way around Ted's Point... not something I want to see again :(

Up in these parts, there is no naked diving. The shrinkage would be more than humiliating. :)

Up in these parts, there is no naked diving. The shrinkage would be more than humiliating. :)
But the soprano singing might make up for it!

Back
Top Bottom