Closed Poseidon Reg

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Selling a Poseidon 1st stage (2960) and jetstream 2nd stage, that is in good condition, but needs to be serviced. Asking $125 and that includes shipping. PM with any questions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200813-130943_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200813-130943_Facebook.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20200813-131139_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200813-131139_Facebook.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 120
Hello , I am intrested . I'm setting up doubles and want to match what I have. The only thingis is my 1st stage is DIN. not 100% sure I can change it over

with the cost of the parts new, it is easier to find another DIN poseidon first stage used as you are servicing the reg anyways

Do you know if I Would get the parts from Poseidon or another comany?
Thanks

you can buy direct from them if you are a dealer or certified service technician. Any dealer can order them. That said, @runsongas has a good point that it will be cheaper to find another first stage in DIN

For those unaffiliated with any shop, I'd recommend either silentexplorers.com or Dive Gear Express, for sundry Poseidon parts . . .

Back
Top Bottom