Scuba Club Cozumel reopening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Dream Travel keeps advertising it on Facebook

02992317-6415-4F08-A8BD-27FF588BB116.png

Odd that SCC's web site has not been updated and provides no reopening information. I would not pay a deposit or send money to any booking agency until confirmed with the hotel

The hotel has sent an email earlier this week to those with bookings for October (I assume anyone with open bookings) to confirm their reopening. I did not get it (we just cancelled our booking and moved to Blue Angel for our October trip) so I’m not quoting word for word but our travel partners hadn’t canceled yet at that point and got the email. It sounds like the reopening is October but the restaurant will not be open for dinner.

They did respond to a Facebook comment that they are looking to reopen in October, but they don't have a dedicated post about it.Screenshot_20200830-110618.png

Scuba Club Cozumel will reopen October 10.

Are you doing your group trip this year?

Thanks again for posting all your trip reports during the worst of lock down, they were a bright light to hold on to during those dark days!

Are you doing your group trip this year?

Thanks again for posting all your trip reports during the worst of lock down, they were a bright light to hold on to during those dark days!

You're welcome. We are going to Scuba Club in November with a few friends. Keeping our fingers crossed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom