Rob Stewart Investigation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALL OF THEM

ALL OF THEM

Sorry Steve, that's a little vague. Who did you call to confirm that Stewart was certified on the Dreager Rebreather. That was the original fact you questioned and the one I'd like to track down and see if it needs correcting.

Dräger
If you can't use an Umlaut: Draeger

Thank you for correcting that. Mr. Simpson spells it as Dreager. As someone who is a factory trained technician I thought he would know how to spell the product he was servicing. But on their factor site they spell it Drager (with the umlat) or Draeger.

vivian at tdi hqs....my spelling thats what you have to say about TELLING the world FALSE information ......?

vivian at tdi hqs....my spelling thats what you have to say about TELLING the world FALSE information ......?

Thank you. I'll call Vivian and check the fact. Spelling is important. If you're telling me and the rest of this forum that you're an expert on Draeger Rebreathers and you can't spell the product name correctly, it raises questions about your expertise. I'll let the forum know when I've check the Draeger fact.

I called TDI and spoke to the office. They will not give out any personal information and suggested that if anyone named Vivian (no person of that name in the office by the way) gave that out over the phone, she was wrong to do so. They do, however, have a certification search function if you have the person's name and date of birth. I ran Stewart's information through that search and it came back that there were no certifications associated with that name. To double check I have written an email to TDI requesting that they confirm this fact. They will review my request and get back to me.

and you could have got an instructor that you trust to get the information you wanted to get .....
Steve Lewis comes to mind since he was mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom