Illegal dumping of lead/arsenic into waterways by SeaSoft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just seen some stuff that I'm not going to post here - what I did post was a third violation, after seeing the inspection numbers above, you can tell it was a third violation..... Things don't look rosey

Sadly, Seasoft scuba has turned their operation into a mask manufacturing facility. If this 3rd violation is correct, it would mean they are manufacturing medical masks for old folks homes and hospitals in their lead dust filled facility.

I am very interested in seeing what the future holds for seasoft scuba.

Sadly, Seasoft scuba has turned their operation into a mask manufacturing facility. If this 3rd violation is correct, it would mean they are manufacturing medical masks for old folks homes and hospitals in their lead dust filled facility.

I am very interested in seeing what the future holds for seasoft scuba.
Maybe read the thread rather than, it appears, pass on an agenda which with your long history here seems to indicate.

Reactions: Zef
Maybe read the thread rather than, it appears, pass on an agenda which with you long history here seems to indicate.

I'm just gonna say, I'd be weary of what you're saying. I seen the violation letter somewhere else and posted it here, I wrongly thought it was the end of the appeal process SeaSoft had started - someone pointed out to me the violation numbers, then the government website showing the appeals in process clearly shows violation numbers and dates - this is clearly the third violation.

Now, I used to own a small business and obtained many DEQ permits to work along the waterfront - it's a process that if you go wrong, can cause you many problems. I could see maybe an off the rails agency repeatedly violating someone - it comes down to the rules are the rules and a third strike is sorta bad business, no matter what your opinion is.

The thing is, there's a fourth piece that I'm not posting, I'm not gonna send it to you in a PM - it's public record. That piece, guilty or not, combined with the other three, is way more than enough to question someones integrity. It makes you think that someones hidden agenda wasn't any agenda at all.

I'm just gonna say, I'd be weary of what you're saying. I seen the violation letter somewhere else and posted it here, I wrongly thought it was the end of the appeal process SeaSoft had started - someone pointed out to me the violation numbers, then the government website showing the appeals in process clearly shows violation numbers and dates - this is clearly the third violation.

Now, I used to own a small business and obtained many DEQ permits to work along the waterfront - it's a process that if you go wrong, can cause you many problems. I could see maybe an off the rails agency repeatedly violating someone - it comes down to the rules are the rules and a third strike is sorta bad business, no matter what your opinion is.

The thing is, there's a fourth piece that I'm not posting, I'm not gonna send it to you in a PM - it's public record. That piece, guilty or not, combined with the other three, is way more than enough to question someones integrity. It makes you think that someones hidden agenda wasn't any agenda at all.
Are you “Washington justice”?

Don't need to be either
So, since I made no comment regarding the case, not knowing if it were resolved one way or the other, and commented on the “claim or innuendo” that lead contaminated masks are being produced, I’m at a loss as to your offense, since you are neither “Washington” or “justice”, to my pointing out that someone saw fit the register a new identity to post this accusation?

So, since I made no comment regarding the case, not knowing if it were resolved one way or the other, and commented on the “claim or innuendo” that lead contaminated masks are being produced, I’m at a loss as to your offense, since you are neither “Washington” or “justice”, to my pointing out that someone saw fit the register a new identity to post this accusation?

Yes - I guess you're right, we have no idea if SeaSoft is in fact producing medical masks......

This?

https://www.scribd.com/document/77833611/Aqua-Lung-America-v-Watermark-Scuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom