Paralenz accessory question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tdmp

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Paralenz camera set and am trying to get it set up with different mount options. I see that most of the mount options are for the small plastic mask clips. After a friend lost his Paralenz in a surf exit while attached to the mask, I am extremely weary of trusting a simple friction clip to secure the camera.

The paralenz T-rail ball mount accessory is secured with allen screws to the camera body and another screw secures it to the ball mount. Paralenz Ball and Tripod Pack – Official Gear

My question is, does anyone know the size of the screw that connects the ball mount to to the T-rail mount? I am hoping it is 1/4 inch so that the T-rail mount would fit standard GoPro mounts. I can't find any mention of the size of the screw on the Paralenz site or on third parties that sell compatible accessories. If anyone knows the correct size of the screw, I would appreciate it before I start order mounts.

Martin from Paralenz confirms 1/4” -20 camera screw

Martin from Paralenz confirms 1/4” -20 camera screw

Great, thanks. That’s going to open up a range of GoPro mounts to use now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom