Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am selecting the right choice. Correct? See my circled choice.

View attachment 609465
Wish I could help. First time using that site will be on the 12th Sept. I do hope all goes well if you're flying into CUN. My partners colleague just got back Stateside after doing the ferry. Says he had to kill 5 hours before his turn on the ferry.. I've never done it but that is not how you want to start off vacation. If it's true I wish you luck and just think of happy vacation thoughts....better than locked up at home.

If you get stuck the bus station in Playa used to offer luggage storage. There are quite a few places to get massages on 5th ave., be careful. Just past 10th there is a spa on the right that looks legit.

If you get stuck the bus station in Playa used to offer luggage storage. There are quite a few places to get massages on 5th ave., be careful. Just past 10th there is a spa on the right that looks legit.

It still offers storage and now it is on ground floor. It used to be on second floor!

Welcome to South of the Border time :)

Not sure if someone already posted about this but on arrival today only had to fill out Immigration and Customs form. No Covid form.
AA had plenty on board so that helped.

Shared shuttle $5
Private “shuttle” $17 (Prius, not van)
Both from same kiosk last one on the right.
My bag was flagged by the dog but only had a Croissant and chips in there haha.

Private “shuttle” $17 (Prius, not van)
Both from same kiosk last one on the right..

It is some thing new that you can now get a private shuttle from the airport instead of the shared van? We have flown into Cancun on our last few trips, so I didn't know this.

No Covid form.
Last month they had dropped the inbound form in the airport because they required an online covid questionair (including seat assignment for contact tracing) prior to boarding. Everyone is thermal scanned by camera just passed immigration (by the dog sniff area).
Outbound they scanned you by camera at the entrance door to the airport and required a paper contact trace questionair at security.
All and all they are taking it a lot more seriously than the USA

Outbound they scanned you by camera at the entrance door to the airport and required a paper contact trace questionair at security.
All and all they are taking it a lot more seriously than the USA

Has that seriousness translated into results? Do you know anyone that was denied entry due to thermal scan or questionaire? I've seen hundreds of people scanned over last couple weeks and not seen one person flagged. That almost defies the odds even before covid, unless the scanners are all calibrated to read low.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom