Choosing between 2 wetsuits: Easier to deal with a loose collar or too-long arms/legs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you get the iDry or iFlex? I have the iFlex(7mm), it's still like new after about 50 dives. It's comfy but I hate the zip sealing flap that has to be pulled up lol the Dry has it too.

Btw all the little pads are still there :)
Heya, do you happen to know what the difference is between the iflex and idry? I'm having a dilemma between the two, iflex being $100-ish cheaper. Is iflex semidry too?

Heya, do you happen to know what the difference is between the iflex and idry? I'm having a dilemma between the two, i-flex being $100-ish cheaper. Is iflex semidry too?
Yeah they're both semi-drys but the i-dry has a quick dry fleece lining. It's faster drying than a normal wetsuit but nowhere near as quick as they claim, it makes it a lot easier to get on too.

While in general the advice, as for any suit (even a formal suit) is to get something that fits you in the torso and alter the arms and legs, I wonder if in your case it would be better to add some extra Velcro to get the neck to close.

Back
Top Bottom