SAVE 2000 USD on trips aboard Galapagos Aggressor III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebooker.com

Contributor
Reaction score
That's an opportunity you shouldn't miss out
SAVE 2000 USD on trips aboard Galapagos Aggressor III
24 Sep - 1 Oct 2020
1 Oct - 8 Oct 2020
8 Oct - 15 Oct 2020
15 Oct - 22 Oct 2020
19 Nov - 25 Nov 2020
➡️Check details and availability-->

Really looked hard at the 15 Oct but the Covid testing requirements add a lot of time and cost, also the Baltra Flight is $500. If you have some tips to get around these issues I'm in on the Aggressor rather than HI end of Oct

Really looked hard at the 15 Oct but the Covid testing requirements add a lot of time and cost, also the Baltra Flight is $500. If you have some tips to get around these issues I'm in on the Aggressor rather than HI end of Oct
Hello Garibaldi! Thank you for your message. We do also understand that at the moment the travel procedures are more complicated and require some efforts and additional funds. But at the same time new entry requirements were implemented in order to protect citizens and visitors of Ecuador and Galapagos Islands. We will continue to monitor the situation and will be posting further updates. If in spite of obstacles you decide to join Galapagos Aggressor III in October - please contact us anytime via support@divebooker.com and we will be happy to assist you with further arrangements.

Hello Garibaldi! We would like to keep you updated regarding special offers for trips to Galapagos Islands: "Galapagos Master, from 5th October 2020, Save 40% on all remaining departures in 2020"!

Back
Top Bottom