Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you zoom in on plain maps it has a pin placed as Oxxo Salmon.
Yeah, I saw that, but I don't believe such on google maps until I confirm them with street view as those are user added. I have had to move Mega twice there.

@P-Dog, I am glad you enjoyed Coz enough to return so soon. It's a long trip from Hawaii. I am interested in your thoughts about why Coz compared to other dive destinations that may be closer to you. (I have no clue what other dive destinations you can travel to from HI and their relative distances.)

@P-Dog, I am glad you enjoyed Coz enough to return so soon. It's a long trip from Hawaii. I am interested in your thoughts about why Coz compared to other dive destinations that may be closer to you. (I have no clue what other dive destinations you can travel to from HI and their relative distances.)

It may be that Coz is the only place that US citizens may travel to these days! If I lived in HI, I’d be going west to dive not east.

The OXXO is across the street and a couple hundred feet south.
Yes...the one that is located street level at Palmar Condos I think....

Yes...the one that is located street level at Palmar Condos I think....

No, that is a different one. There is now an Oxxo literally a couple hundred feet or less south of BA. It's a pitching wedge away. An there is another Oxxo next to a motorcycle shop between Palmar and CDM.

It may be that Coz is the only place that US citizens may travel to these days! If I lived in HI, I’d be going west to dive not east.
I think he had a long stay in Las Vegas at the time, and you know going back to Hawaii is an experience one doesn't want to repeat with their quarantines required and sternly enforced. I think. This catch-all thread is challenging.

Scuba.com sent me a link to this article today. I thought the picture in the article was strange, because no one was wearing masks. Our crew was always wearing masks, even when USA folks were not. The second clue of BS was the writing about the night dives. Granted, we stopped diving on the 8th of September, but I really doubt they started up a day later.

What It’s Like to Dive in Cozumel Right Now

Scuba.com sent me a link to this article today. I thought the picture in the article was strange, because no one was wearing masks. Our crew was always wearing masks, even when USA folks were not. The second clue of BS was the writing about the night dives. Granted, we stopped diving on the 8th of September, but I really doubt they started up a day later.

Secrets inadvertently revealed.........

lol, it's not a giant conspiracy. I dove with several different operations in the last 3 weeks. Some of them wore masks all the time and some took them on/off as needed....just like in the pics.

And there was definitely night diving. Your op not doing night dives during that time doesn't equal "no night diving".

That is disappointing. I also see that Scuba.com has another article about a recent cleanup day that also features an even larger group of unmasked folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom