Closed J valves, DIN valves, Yoke valves

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2airishuman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
upload_2020-9-22_7-52-6.png

All valves have been disassembled and serviced in the last five years and are complete and working except as noted. J mechanisms leak slightly in most cases. Most tank O-rings are due for replacement. All have 1" npsm threads.

1 - Dacor J valve with knurled handwheel. Single outlet PRD should be replaced before use. $15
2 - Sherwood K valve $10
3 - K valve using the larger style PRD $10
4 - Genuine Thermo DIN valve, 300 bar $15
5- SOLD
6 - SOLD
7 - K valve, manufacturer not marked. $10
8 - SOLD
9 - Bag of valve parts $10

I will ship any number of these in a medium flat rate box ($15) and you may combine with regulator purchases posted separately

Are any of them 7/8?

Folks, these are going to go in the trash if no one wants them. Feel free to make offers. I can ship the whole lot anywhere in the USA for $15. Make an offer on the whole lot. No reasonable offer refused. No unreasonable offer refused as long as you're paying the freight and I get at least $10 for putting them in a box and taping it shut.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom