There go the mangroves or the end of the peepee pier....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This may or maynot be true but one version was the owners of the landwanted trump to invest in the project but he only wanted to label it with his name. Who knows but good news it did not happen. So far

Looks like the Municipal Council has rejected the project for now.

Google Translate

There are buttons on the upper right portion of the page to select whether to view the original or the translation. When it opened, it was on the original. When I tapped “translation” it popped right up.

There are buttons on the upper right portion of the page to select whether to view the original or the translation. When it opened, it was on the original. When I tapped “translation” it popped right up.
Ah, ok. I tried Google translate. It seems that some don't believe the claims.

What will happen is the project will get the green light near the current mayors end of his term. He has one year to go so the decision will be done near the end.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine? Not saying you are wrong. Maybe as long as we can keep one part of the approval process saying no, we can keep the destruction out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom