Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At one point 1983 I was looking at bigger fins for ships with movement using wave action. Really found out some cool stuff which has been boxed up for a long time. Speaking of a long time I am going to be selling my book collection. Rare diving books given to me by special folks like my parents. Have to reduce this collection. Anyone interested ? and is their a spot on SB for this type of transaction? Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0086.png-fw.png
    DSC_0086.png-fw.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 72
The method of our non-molding patents allow us to make so many different designs..This process transfered to a final product. The Crown attachment to OPS foot pocket...Engineers – Force Fin

Attachments

• ops-projecy119-fw.png
    ops-projecy119-fw.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 59
  • ops-projecy120-fw.png
    ops-projecy120-fw.png
    786.3 KB · Views: 57
  • l-26.jpg
    l-26.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 56
Was in storage yesterday and found a box full of OPS foot pockets and sewn Crown Blades..rare. Robert Flores and I could only get in the front area. Kind of depressing to see a wall of boxes full of different styles of Force Fin designs. But I will be selling at a high price some of these amazing concepts. Before I hit the grave yard want to unload this stuff to the right people. Here is how I built the Crown blade for the OPS foot pocket. Started with the sewn model and then into the shop. Card board always worked will for substrate. Have a site on Forcefin.com where I will be selling this stuff...will post later in week. Special Stuff – Force Fin

Attachments

• ops-projecy119-fw.png
    ops-projecy119-fw.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 53
  • ops-projecy124-fw.png
    ops-projecy124-fw.png
    647.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ops-projecy123-fw.png
    ops-projecy123-fw.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 52
  • ops-projecy122-fw.png
    ops-projecy122-fw.png