Hello from south Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k954triniz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My name is Karriff and I live in Fort Lauderdale Fl. I recently started back diving and I have a few buddies who also recently started back diving, one owns a boat so we used his boat most of the time. If the boat is not available at that time we doing a shore dive. If anyone wants to go out on a shore dive sometime I’m down. Also I’m in the process of doing research on blackplate and wing setup so help in that area will be helpful also. Here is some content from my last dive off port Everglades at 30ft depth.
193BC7BF-FFE4-4A67-869A-5678CB7675FC.jpeg

Hi Karriff,

You couldn't be in a better location than SE FL :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard @Karriff karim. Lucky to live in S Florida.

Hello & welcome to ScubaBoard @Karriff karim from a fellow local & South FL diver!

Oh yeah south Florida is great for divers. Divers , dive shops and dive site everywhere. I wish I didn’t take an 8 year break. I’d be on Jim blay level ( maybe) lol. But I’m back and always ready. If anyone wants to join or will allow me to join y’all please let me know. Just know I’m still at the newbie stage. But a good newbie.

Oh yeah south Florida is great for divers. Divers , dive shops and dive site everywhere. I wish I didn’t take an 8 year break. I’d be on Jim blay level ( maybe) lol. But I’m back and always ready. If anyone wants to join or will allow me to join y’all please let me know. Just know I’m still at the newbie stage. But a good newbie.

LOL. I appreciate the complement but I assure you I'm just an Average Jim Diver who just loves to dive. You'll find LOTS of folks here on ScubaBoard with far more experience and accomplishments. That's what I love about ScubaBoard. TONS of experienced folks willing to share their advice (whether you want it or not :wink:).

Glad you're back at it. Best of luck to you!!

LOL. I appreciate the complement but I assure you I'm just an Average Jim Diver who just loves to dive. You'll find LOTS of folks here on ScubaBoard with far more experience and accomplishments. That's what I love about ScubaBoard. TONS of experienced folks willing to share their advice (whether you want it or not :wink:).

Glad you're back at it. Best of luck to you!!

Good to be back. I forgot just how much fun it is. Now that i have friends who are into it also makes it easier. Took a few videos and pics down there and showed to other friends and now they want to do it. Just my part is promoting the sport.

Welcome.:cheers: As was already covered...great location. I’m hoping to get down there again for some shore diving in a few months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom