OCT - NOV 2020 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! We didn't buy the AI package for Hotel Coz since we planned on eating out a bunch and not drinking at the hotel much.

Reactions: EdC
Name...................................................... Date..........................Staying At......................Dive Op
Flying Squid.....................09/27 - 10/09.........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
mediumone & fam..................10/06 - 10/18.........Airbnb.................Blue Magic
Curious_G and buddy..............10/09 - 10/16.........Aldora Villa...........Aldora
Tiger1974........................10/17 - 10/17.........Hotel Cozumel..........Scuba Luis
CaptainSparrow...................10/10 - 10/18.........?......................3P
DoubleAA.........................10/11 - 10/19.........Coz Palace.............?
Hethen57 & wife..................10/17 - 10/24.........Hotel Cozumel..........Tres Pelicanos
candacebot.......................10/17 - 10/31.........Blue Angel.............Blue Angel
Edc..............................10/18 - 10/24.........Hotel Cozumel..........Hotel Cozumel
cobra269 -solo...................10/23 - 10/31.........Secrets................DWM
P-Dog............................10/23 - 11/01.........?......................?
scubajeg & wife .................10/24 - 11/07.........Sunscape ..............Dive House
sefuchs & wife ..................10/24 - 11/07.........El Cid ................ScubaLife
gopbroek.........................10/25 - 11/02.........?......................Tres Pelicanos
Jayfarmlaw & wife................10/27 - 11/04.........Casa Mexicana..........Aldora
AdivingBel.......................10/31 - 11/07 ....... Villa Escondida........Tres Pelicanos
azstinger11+1....................10/31 - 11/07.........Hotel Coz..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz & husband...........10/31 - 11/07.........Coz Apartment..........Liquid Blue
jlyle et al. ....................10/31 - 11/21.........Scuba Club Coz.........Scuba Club Coz
DiverN2H2O.......................11/01 - 04/01.........Prime Village..........Varies
Redfoot - solo...................11/02 - 11/09.........Blue Angel.............Blue Angel
VWJarhead........................11/06 - 11/12.........AirBNB.................Aldora?
bradmond.........................11/07 - 01/21.........Villa las Anclas.......Tres Pelicanos
living4experiences-solo..........11/08 - 11/15.........Sunscape...............Dive House
gopbroek.........................11/08 - 11/17.........?......................Tres Pelicanos
ljwillia ........................11/21 - 11/28.........Residencias Reef.......?
[/QUOTE]

@azstinger11 we didn’t sign up for AI either at Hotel Coz, just breakfast because we wanted it to be easy to grab some coffee and a quick bite before heading over to the boat, then we can enjoy local places for dinner.

For any of the mid/late October crowd staying at Hotel coz or diving with Tres Pelicanos, appreciate any info, tips, or tricks. First time staying there/using that shop.

I've been diving with 3P a few years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Very fun people and I like their small boats. Going back 10/11 - 10/16.

For any of the mid/late October crowd staying at Hotel coz or diving with Tres Pelicanos, appreciate any info, tips, or tricks. First time staying there/using that shop.
No Hotel Coz knowledge, but I've used 3P for the past three years. My $.02. This is all pre-COVID, my last trip was in Feb 2020

They are really easy going and will try to make sure everything is as you wanted it, but it is useful to double check everything on that first morning (or the day before if you happen to be near their shop). I.e. are you diving just morning dives, are you trying to do afternoon dives (which are typically only scheduled if they have a certain minimum), etc. Do you want Air/Nitrox/one of each,etc..?

If you are doing both morning and afternoon dives, bring cash and a kindle or similar as they will drop you off at the Money Bar beach club so you can get lunch while they switch out the boat between morning and afternoon divers. Usually 60-75 minutes. Money Bar has wi-fi

No Hotel Coz knowledge, but I've used 3P for the past three years. My $.02. This is all pre-COVID, my last trip was in Feb 2020

They are really easy going and will try to make sure everything is as you wanted it, but it is useful to double check everything on that first morning (or the day before if you happen to be near their shop). I.e. are you diving just morning dives, are you trying to do afternoon dives (which are typically only scheduled if they have a certain minimum), etc. Do you want Air/Nitrox/one of each,etc..?

If you are doing both morning and afternoon dives, bring cash and a kindle or similar as they will drop you off at the Money Bar beach club so you can get lunch while they switch out the boat between morning and afternoon divers. Usually 60-75 minutes. Money Bar has wi-fi

Thanks so much for the tip about lunch, because 4 of the 5 days we are doing both morning & afternoon boats with them!

@azstinger11 we didn’t sign up for AI either at Hotel Coz, just breakfast because we wanted it to be easy to grab some coffee and a quick bite before heading over to the boat, then we can enjoy local places for dinner.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip! Have fun!

azstinger 11,

I've stayed at HC and have been diving with 3p's for a few trips now. They will pick you up drop you off out on the street by vehicle or taxi. I opt for the all inclusive pkg when booking. The convenience of lunch, dinner, snacks and all your drinks is worth the price difference. I still head into town for some great dinning or local taco restaurants.

Have a great trip.
keepdivin

Nitrox624 & gf - Nov 21 - 28 - Secrets - Aldora

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom