ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is from Belize Dive Haven website

International Travel

It depends where you are coming from, but if you’re flying internationally, you’ll arrive in Belize at the Philip Goldson International Airport in Ladyville, nearby Belize City. Many major airlines offer flights to Belize, but if you’re departing from Canada you’ll need to switch to a connecting flight. The only North American cities that offer a direct flight are Houston, Miami, Dallas, Charlotte and Atlanta, according to Lonely Planet.

From the airport, Belize Dive Haven’s friendly staff will whisk you away to the private island on a one and a half hour boat ride that gives you your first glimpse at the crystalline waters you’ll be diving in.

The ScubaBoard SURGE 2021 Belize is
MOVING to JUNE 12-19 2021 and will become an Invasion Event.

Yes new People can sign up
Here is a link to the package deal
ScubaBoard SURGE 2021 Belize Package Deal

I will be getting the Invasion thread up in a while please be patient.

Is there any difference between surge and invasion other than the name?

Well then, that sounds like more fun. I think I attended every one of the invasions of the Keys.

Unfortunately I'm out. I've got an opportunity to take the family to Jackson Hole WY and it happens during the same week. I'd rather go to Belize but the trip to Jackson Hole is through my franchise and is pretty much free.

Jason

Have fun! Jackson Hole is "ok" but Grand Tetons NP and Yellowstone NP are unbelievable!!! I spent two summers in Yellowstone...AMAZING.

does it matter which airport we fly into?

Evidentally, with AA I can only make a change to my flight for up to 1 year of booking the "original" date -- so that mean I'm out $600 now.

Covid is starting to cost me a lot of money now

I'm sorry. Are you still talking about Belize? If so, it only has one international airport.

Back
Top Bottom