Blue Hole Santa Rosa status ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that's disappointing, any one want to buy a rebreather and a gazillion other pieces of Scuba gear????
I'll give you $50 and a bag of cheetos (your choice of flavor)

Great news! Have fun, should be great weather as well...

I am also in a Santa Rosa motel room. We did had good diving at Rock Lake today and will be diving again Saturday and Sunday.

I am also in a Santa Rosa motel room. We did had good diving at Rock Lake today and will be diving again Saturday and Sunday.
Is the Colorado quarantine lifted ?

As I understand it, the quarantine is still in effect and hotels supposedly are in charge of enforcing it. I'm not sure how well they can enforce it though

You can enter the state with a negative covid test within 72 hours of entry. The Colorado part of our group did that. Nobody checked us.

It's a tough thing to enforce....

Good to have the negative test, but they probably have no idea who is supposed to be doing the checking once you arrive....

I finished my open water certs this weekend (passed!) and my class of 5 were the only ones using the place. It is only open to scuba classes and only to New Mexicans at this time. I just missed meeting @boulderjohn on Saturday as he was there getting a tank refill after one of his Rock Lake dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom