New Danish diver in training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benny Nielsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!

I am Benny, Danish citizen and lives in Denmark Esbjerg and I am working as an IT Supporter.
I am in training and I am loving it! I had my first dive in the ocean saturday 26 of september.
What an experience to see crabs, fish and such on the bottom. I was down to 10 meters.

I allmost got all the equipment i need for diving :D super excited to own my own stuff and be certified.

Nice to meet you all ^^

Nice to meet you too, Benny!

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're looking forward to having you share you adventures with us.

Welcome Benny,

A Greek diving in the beautiful green waters of Copenhagen here :)
I love that you are amazed by the crabs, you will se a lot around!
Welcome to the sport and let me know if you ever visit us in Copenhagen, we can go for a dive together.

P.S. Hope you got a drysuit and you are not diving in a wetsuit!

Welcome Benny,

A Greek diving in the beautiful green waters of Copenhagen here :)
I love that you are amazed by the crabs, you will se a lot around!
Welcome to the sport and let me know if you ever visit us in Copenhagen, we can go for a dive together.

P.S. Hope you got a drysuit and you are not diving in a wetsuit!

Thank you for that invitation, I just dont visit Zealand very often as it is quite pricy to go over there and back :p

And I do use a wetsuit 7mm :p

Yay! Another cold water diver!

Welcome from the US Great Lakes :D

Velkommen Benny,
Greetings from the sunny Central Coast of California, where our water temp is generally a brisk 54-58F and we dive 7mm wetsuits.
Skol,
Mike

Back
Top Bottom