Atmos Mission One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to be snarky. Some of us are very new and some details get forgotten. So be elitist or snarky or whatever. I made a simple observation. it was my opinion of the computer being discussed. What I don’t need is some snarky “geez are you that stupid” remark?

The computer has functions that activate if you operate outside of “parameters”
So what’s your smart advice for that?

What happened to dive and let dive? Ask and let ask? To quote the Chairman

No need to be snarky. Some of us are very new and some details get forgotten. So be elitist or snarky or whatever. I made a simple observation. it was my opinion of the computer being discussed. What I don’t need is some snarky “geez are you that stupid” remark?
No "snarkiness" intended. Nearly all rec computers have a 24 h countdown, many also have a desaturation time, which can be over 24 h, depending on the aggressiveness of your diving.

No "snarkiness" intended. Nearly all rec computers have a 24 h countdown, many also have a desaturation time, which can be over 24 h, depending on the aggressiveness of your diving.

The RDP still says 12 for a single no-stop dive and 18 for repetitive ones, though. Or least my copy does, as does my PADI book on page 221.

I forgot to add. It does have a drawback. The no fly timer is 24 hours after repetitive dives instead of 18hr. That is something I don’t like about it.
Trying to learn how to adjust that without making every other parameter “less conservative”.

Why do you have to make every other parameter more liberal to accomplish this?

I forgot to add. It does have a drawback. The no fly timer is 24 hours after repetitive dives instead of 18hr. That is something I don’t like about it.
Trying to learn how to adjust that without making every other parameter “less conservative”.

The RDP still says 12 for a single no-stop dive and 18 for repetitive ones, though. Or least my copy does, as does my PADI book on page 221.

Yes, some DC's let you change the No Fly interval, Mission One does not. Personally, 24 hours is good for the average diver. Reminder, every agency has a different number. There are Deco Studies where divers still got DCS while flying 24 hours after diving, and some did not experience DCS flying on less then 12 hours. Some Agencies have also changed their times over the last 15 years. So, in truth it is all the about the individual divers physiology. For me, I never fly on less then 24 hours, usually around 36. This is also what I teach. This gives me time to just go down to the beach and chill.

We are divers, this is a chill sport, always stay calm and relax. If you are racing after the dives, did you race during?

Image from LesiurePro
upload_2020-10-7_6-57-50.png

From TDI/SDI
  • upload_2020-10-7_7-21-21.png

upload_2020-10-7_7-36-2.png

Is there a software development kit for this watch, similar to how garmin has an Sdk that allows users to program features of the watch?

I'd like to remind folks that the ATMOS Mission One is not designed or sold as a "TECH" dive computer and should not be confused as one.
It is aimed at various levels of recreational divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom