Greetings from NY! Advice for Hurghada Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Altimira, thanks so much for your detailed reply. That is really helpful! I spent the past few days looking at hotels and have narrowed it down to Ft Arabesque and another resort so really appreciate your feedback. It's always good to hear that the online photos look like the actual rooms haha. Have a great week!!

Good luck, have fun, and start saving for a return visit. You will want to go back.

If you are going in the next weeks, size of groups will not be an issue.
When you say Hurghada, how far from Hurghada is sitll Hurghada? Fort Arabesque is approx. 25 km south.
And i will support @Mmx06 : if in Hurghada James & Mac is THE legendary dive shop (since 1987) to go with, esp. for their day / hald-day trips to the wrecks North like Thitlegorm, Carnatic, Ghiennis D, and south down to Panorama Reef and Abu Kafan off Safaga.

Hi, thanks so much for your recommendation. It sounds like they are definitely the go to dive shop!! Really appreciate the info..

Good luck, have fun, and start saving for a return visit. You will want to go back.
Thanks so much. Yeah im super excited and cant wait for my first trip since the pandemic began!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom