Pullover dry glove recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n9643750

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello there

Which models of gloves and glove liners do you use as pullover dry gloves? Also, where do you buy them? It seems like there are some latex gloves options on Amazon if you want to buy 50 pairs. Thanks in advance, I'm new to this.

I was tired of a lack of wrist mobility (small hands) with the Waterproof Ultima system. So I tried pullover gloves with the Ultima suit side rings. Works great.

Do they fit well? I had heard some models needed to be stretched with a hair dryer to get them on the dry glove rings.

They fit just fine. No hair dryer needed.

I've been told that the Viking rings are bigger than the Ultima rings. I was given a pair of these gloves by a buddy who uses them on his Viking rings. I've found the trick is getting the glove on one side of the ring, then bracing that against your thigh while you pull the rest of the glove onto the ring. Gets easier with practice.

They fit just fine. No hair dryer needed.

I've been told that the Viking rings are bigger than the Ultima rings. I was given a pair of these gloves by a buddy who uses them on his Viking rings. I've found the trick is getting the glove on one side of the ring, then bracing that against your thigh while you pull the rest of the glove onto the ring. Gets easier with practice.

That’s how I’ve been doing it on my Viking rings for years works every time and I never had a glove leak

Get a piece of PVC pipe slightly larger than your ring system and pull the gloves over it pre-dive. Then when you're all kitted up, put your hand into the glove, pull up over your wrist rings then slide off the PVC. Easy :)

now are you guys/gals wearing these gloves over the rings of the dry suit ? im looking for a glove that my dive buddy could pull over her drysuit ring..

Back
Top Bottom