how to reset Galileo transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

V_kids

Registered
Reaction score
I accidentally paired my 2nd transmitter into my galileo LUNA as a "buddy" instead of T2 (tank 2)

Now what should i do to change this 2nd transmitter into T2 ??

Do i need to reset the 2nd transmitter? how to do it?
please advice

thank you

Andree

Reactions: Jax
Two ways.

Easiest is to simply pair again to T2. Done.

If you want to unpair, though, you will have to go through the Galileo settings. Uncheck the paired block and download the settings to the computer.

When you first turn on your tank, the transmitter pressurizes and the transmitter sends a pairing signal. In 'human-speak', it sends out a signal with its "name". The Galileo responds and presents the pairing to the user who designates which tank it is. The Galileo stores the transmitter 'name' against the tank record.

I am constantly changing the pairing of my T1 depending on whether I am diving doubles or single rig. No problem.

Hi Jax!
thanks a lot for the answer
I will try it later at home.
However, i just realize that i NEED TO UPGRADE my galileo LUNA 1st in order to be able to set T1 or T2.
at the moment, my LUNA only let me set the 2nd transmitter as BUDDY only.

I need to download the free upgrade program at scubapro.com
BUT.... i need to type in the PMG scratch code.
I don't have the card :(
I think i lost it

Any idea how to deal with this? i need to use the PMG mode on this saturday T__T

thank you

Andree

Hi two. Sorry for step in but I've been looking for a resolution to a problem with my Galileo sol and u maybe be able to help.

I've an hold Galileo sol transmitter with black cover and screws. I've connected with the computer and delete the pair with the transmitter on the computer, now in the bar box appears NO P and I'm not been able to pair it again.

Any ideas how to pair it again ?

Thank u I advance !!

Two ways.

Easiest is to simply pair again to T2. Done.

If you want to unpair, though, you will have to go through the Galileo settings. Uncheck the paired block and download the settings to the computer.

When you first turn on your tank, the transmitter pressurizes and the transmitter sends a pairing signal. In 'human-speak', it sends out a signal with its "name". The Galileo responds and presents the pairing to the user who designates which tank it is. The Galileo stores the transmitter 'name' against the tank record.

I am constantly changing the pairing of my T1 depending on whether I am diving doubles or single rig. No problem.
Hi I hope you can help me if you don’t mind

I have two cylinders and paired both transmitters but my Galileo sol only ever picks my T1 up and not my T2 even though it says it’s paired

Hi I hope you can help me if you don’t mind

I have two cylinders and paired both transmitters but my Galileo sol only ever picks my T1 up and not my T2 even though it says it’s paired

@Jax had the key. The pairing signal is sent only once when the transmitter is first pressurized, and your computer has to be in the main screen mode to receive it when you turn the tank on.
I believe it takes 5 or 15 minutes unpressurized before you can get the transmitter to send out the pairing signal again, unless you open it and remove/replace the battery.

Back
Top Bottom