Best AL & ST Tanks failure Video, LMAO !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
New divers are always concerned about tank pressure. Two very popular Youtube creators teamed up to test what happens when FULL scuba tanks are 'pierced'. If you have been a fan of these guys, it's hilarious.

Forget all the comments about safety, shame, etc because “ It's the Internet “ and it's just entertainment.

Hit the like button if you laughed after watching it.

Although a waste of a HP100!

Although a waste of a HP100!
And a nitrox fill.

Matt( the taller guy) has 8.5 million subscribers and earns about $2 million dollars PER YEAR just off his views. Add in his massive warehouse of merch sales, sponsor dollars, appearance fees, on & on & on and YouTube, he is making an estimated 6 million dollars per year !! The entertainment world has changed if you can make a viewer laugh.

Why is that dude in a wetsuit?

@Johnoly that's his net worth, not how much he makes a year. PewDiePie has over a hundred million subscribers and makes around double that.

Also the Mythbusters EP on this was way more fun.

Yeah, it was kinda funny. It reminded me of a video years and years ago of someone bragging about the power of a 357 magnum and to demonstrate they fired a round into an engine block. I thought to myself: gee, I should go right out and buy myself a 357 magnum revolver in case an engine block comes through my front door.

Yeah, it was kinda funny. It reminded me of a video years and years ago of someone bragging about the power of a 357 magnum and to demonstrate they fired a round into an engine block. I thought to myself: gee, I should go right out and buy myself a 357 magnum revolver in case an engine block comes through my front door.

It was an evil engine block. It was making threatening gestures.

Huge pucker factor walking up to that first tank after it was shot but still relatively intact.

Back
Top Bottom