Suunto TERRIBLE Customer support - D9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is amazing. A thread about computers and no one on ScubaBoard brought up Shearwater. I have a Suunto Eon Core and now I'm scared.

Suunto is one of the brands owned by Huish Outdoors LLC. From what I can tell, Huish LLC was created by Michael Huish around 2009 in the Salt Lake City area of the US state of Utah and is currently owned by its members Michael and Danton Huish.

-Z

For those in the USA Suunto dive computers are serviced/distributed by Huish (since 2016) before that by AquaLung. All other Suunto products are serviced/distributed by Amer Sports United States (which is owned by Amer Sports)

I believe Huish is still the. US distributor for Suunto but Amer was sold at the end of 2018

China's Anta Sports-led group buying Finland's Amer Sports for $5.2 billion

At Divewatchdoctor we have been servicing all Suunto dive computers for the past 12 years. We service any "D" series Suunto, Stingers, and Spyders as well as the older models like Mosquitos, Geekos, Cobras, Solution, etc. Our service includes changing the Oring (even the odd-shaped used in the D9tx and DX), installing a fresh Japanese, Swiss, or German battery and a waterproof test to 160 feet which gets recorded in the computer's log. Our turnaround is usually 48 hours. Visit our website www.divewatchdoctor.com

This is amazing. A thread about computers and no one on ScubaBoard brought up Shearwater. I have a Suunto Eon Core and now I'm scared.

No need to be scared. I have a Suunto Cobra that has never malfunctioned in over 20 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom