For Sale Multiple Tall & Reg Stainless Steel/Alum Backplates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Multiple backplates for sale. These are a bunch of blanks/templates from my old GUTS days and have been kicking around in the shed for way to long. Decided to finish them up and get them put to use. The SS are made from 316L, the alum from 5356. All slots have been deburred with a Dremel as well as emery clothed. Plates in pic have not been cleaned yet. Upper slot angles are a bit different than most in order to get the webbing to lay flatter on your shoulders and reduce webbing wear. This is what I have from left to right in pic.

- 3 tall 17.5" ss with cam slots $115 ea
- 1 tall 17.5" ss without cam slots $110
- 4 reg 16" ss with cam slots $110 ea
- 1 3# 16" ss travel plate with cam slots $115
- 1 plain alum 16.5" tall $65
- 1 15.7" alum with cam slots $70

These are good quality handmade plates. There with be the odd scuff were the Dremel got away on me, nothing that would effect serviceability. Quality wise I'm sure there are some people here that would vouch for that. You could also check my feedback on Ebay, not active but my username was GFH3.

If you need webbing I have enough 2" stiff black for 2 of the tall plates 1 reg.
For those who want some 1st plates to go I'll throw that in for an extra $10 with a long enough piece of unstiffened for a crotch strap.

If you r ok with unstiffened webbing I probably have enough for all the plates.
plates.JPG

Just a plug for Gary - I have had his SS and AL plates for years. Excellent work. Great dude and am now tempted to buy another one! Get them now.

Three plates are sold

- 1 tall 17.5" ss with cam slots
- 1 reg 16" ss with cam slots
- 1 3# 16" ss travel plate

@keeperguy64 check your pm's and email I need your ship to address

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom