Where to get US Divers 1085 Exhaust Tee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Lawyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I was rebuilding a 1085 2nd stage and the exhaust tee is shot. Didn't see one in the VDH store or at The Scuba Museum. Any idea who sells them?

Thanks, Mark

CgraK6.jpg

Sorry Mark but I use the one on the spare, and never ever take them off

full.jpg

Well since I split the first one even with hot water

After destroying 2, I'll never take one off again unless it's already cracked and I know it's going in the garbage anyway.

You probably won't find a new old stock one, but you can get the new model if you can tolerate your rebuild not being accurately vintage.

Aqua Lung Exhaust Tee for Conshelf XIV 1019-19

I have put a couple of them on XIVs.

The other alternative is to find a cheap 1085 with a scuffed up face plate that nobody wants for sale on EBay and use just the box with exhaust t attached.

VINTAGE US DIVERS AQUALUNG AQUARIUS SINGLE HOSE SCUBA DIVE REGULATOR | eBay

After destroying 2, I'll never take one off again unless it's already cracked and I know it's going in the garbage anyway.

You probably won't find a new old stock one, but you can get the new model if you can tolerate your rebuild not being accurately vintage.

Aqua Lung Exhaust Tee for Conshelf XIV 1019-19

I have put a couple of them on XIVs.

The other alternative is to find a cheap 1085 with a scuffed up face plate that nobody wants for sale on EBay and use just the box with exhaust t attached.

VINTAGE US DIVERS AQUALUNG AQUARIUS SINGLE HOSE SCUBA DIVE REGULATOR | eBay

Appreciate the info but now I have a NOS Exhaust Tee on the way. Helps to have retired dive shop owners as friends who keep bins of NOS parts in their barn. :)

I might have one. But I need more pics the back ect.

Thanks Mike, but I already have one coming from a friend. I appreciate you looking. Mark

Back
Top Bottom