VDH Wing Choice.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DGX wing

See what I posted in the DGX wing thread above for more photos and discussions. I've reposted the one photo that has a DGX wing (30lb), Hog 32lb and VDH 23lb for reference here!

m19i5nus2oqxegqhofon2matnawxpywkgrrrusawjns1mp3yx_wesuci5x7u-w1241-h757-no-authuser-0-jpg.620823.jpg

I checked with DGX and they told me their wing wouldn't work with the Trans Pac II I'm using. I like that harness, it's set up how I like and I'm comfortable so I'm sticking with that for now. Also the VDH has a tougher bladder material from what I understand. That may or may not be a factor but i figured the tougher the better. I can break a bowling ball.

I checked with DGX and they told me their wing wouldn't work with the Trans Pac II I'm using. I like that harness, it's set up how I like and I'm comfortable so in sticking with that for now. Also the VDH has a tougher bladder material from what i understand. That may or may not be a factor but i figured the tough the better. I can break a bowling ball.
I’m not sure how the VDH will work but the DGX won’t. They’re basically the same with regards to mounting holes and cam band slot location...

I was told the slots we're longer in the VDH that allowed for the different strap placement.

I think the hole spacing is different on the VDH as well. Thanks

I've got black and silver stainless and brass eyelets and punches and things for all these common occurrences

I've got black and silver stainless and brass eyelets and punches and things for all these common occurrences
Of course that's an option but since I'm still a few months out on this I have time to try and get it without having to do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom