Hello from Virginia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!

I'm super happy to have found such a large and active online community, even with the world shutting down around us again. I've literally just finished my PADI Open Water cert last weekend, and I'm hoping that by the time the sun comes out again in the spring, life will allow me to really get going under the water.

Cheers!
~Adam

Wooohooo welcome! Congratz on your certification. Be sure to join us in chat every once in a while :)

weather is still fine in Richmond. Water was still 72 degrees at Lake Phoenix last weekend (above 40 ft anyway), ton of folks still diving.

Welcome to scuba diving and welcome to SB!
Dive safe.

Welcome! We are only an hour away. Do you dive Lake Phoenix?

Welcome to the board!!!!
Have you dove in the ocean yet? Or do you plan to? Where?

Welcome to the board!!!!
Have you dove in the ocean yet? Or do you plan to? Where?
Nope, haven't made it to any proper open water yet, but definitely planning to. We are actually looking at moving to the Tampa Bay area in the near future, so that will likely lead to loads of fun in bigger water. I've been told under no uncertain terms that I have to take my wife to dive with manta rays, whale sharks, and along the corals in Belize ... so yeah. We plan to dive some ocean-ness.

Back
Top Bottom