Best AL & ST Tanks failure Video, LMAO !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, it was kinda funny. It reminded me of a video years and years ago of someone bragging about the power of a 357 magnum and to demonstrate they fired a round into an engine block. I thought to myself: gee, I should go right out and buy myself a 357 magnum revolver in case an engine block comes through my front door.

Big Block or Small Block?

Takeaway: Steel tanks are bulletproof (for anything less than an armor piercing 50bmg). Worried about cave fills? nah.

Why is that dude in a wetsuit?

That's Jordan, he dives alot of north Florida rivers and the wetsuit & vest is just his 'brand' {it's the internet}. What he's known for is when he finds a phone, keys, etc.....he finds the owner and video tapes himself giving it back to the owner no charge. The reaction when someone gets their wallet, etc back is pretty cool. When he finds a gun, the expression on the cop's face is disbelief especially when it's been linked back to a cold case crime.
His video channel is :
https://www.youtube.com/c/JigginWithJordan/featured

Matt from Demolition Ranch has worked with some friends of mine on promo's, that's how I found out about him.

Again, it's 'Internet Entertainment"...When you get tired of all the political discussions on TV, YouTube always has something that will make you laugh. The tank video was a great way to waste 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, but still made me smile. YMMV...

.... Worried about cave fills? nah.
Kelemvor,,,I couldn't have said it better myself, Thanks!

That's Jordan, he dives alot of north Florida rivers and the wetsuit & vest is just his 'brand' {it's the internet}. What he's known for is when he finds a phone, keys, etc.....he finds the owner and video tapes himself giving it back to the owner no charge. The reaction when someone gets their wallet, etc back is pretty cool. When he finds a gun, the expression on the cop's face is disbelief especially when it's been linked back to a cold case crime.
His video channel is :
https://www.youtube.com/c/JigginWithJordan/featured

I've run into him a couple of times at Ginnie.

Well that kind of discredits the original JAWS ending. Fun viewing. Thanks for sharing
Didn't they do that in Jaws 3? I can't remember, I haven't seen them since I was but a wee tyke.

is the ending of the original JAWS. Note the huge explosion from the scuba tank being hit by Chief Brody's last shot from the Springfield rifle 30-06. Circa 1975.

What a waste. None of this has any bearing on real-world cylinder failures. Zero, all the way around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom