Heated Undergarment Battery Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. I just went to their website and the controller appears to be on backorder. But I am intrigued by it's features. Thanks for the heads up!

A week and a half ago I filled all back orders and had them in stock, however they heat controllers are again on back order. I have everything except one part to build more. As soon as that part comes in I will get caught up and have inventory again, I hope that happens in the next couple of weeks.

With COVID manufacturing and shipping has been impacted considerably. Materials that would take a week or two sometimes take a month or two. It has made keeping materials in stock rather challenging. I appreciate everyone's patience through these interesting times.

With the e/o plug that comes out of the suit connector, do you guys use a blind plug when you are not using the heated undergarments? I just got my connector (Santi) and it did not have one with it.

With the e/o plug that comes out of the suit connector, do you guys use a blind plug when you are not using the heated undergarments? I just got my connector (Santi) and it did not have one with it.
I’ve started to but haven’t historically. In OW I wouldn’t be concerned but I’ve scratched up the suit side tip in caves where I stage the battery with deco bottles. Make sure you rinse it if you’re using it in salt water. I’d probably dip both males in mineral oil each use but haven’t read anything recommending/not recommending that.

Back
Top Bottom