Size Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lew Nance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bob, I was wondering if you have a size chart that has foot pocket measurements (inches) instead of shoe sizes? I own a pair of FF and am considering getting another pair (extra or excellerating) but my pair is so old that the size has either worn off or they were produced without a molded size. I bought them used 20+ years ago and would want to get the same size since I can use them with my drysuit or with my wetsuit booties.

Thanks for the help!

Bob, I was wondering if you have a size chart that has foot pocket measurements (inches) instead of shoe sizes? I bought them used 20+ years ago and would want to get the same size since I can use them with my drysuit or with my wetsuit booties.

Thanks for the help!
What size shoe do you wear?
You’re probably going to wear one of two sizes, XL or XXL. XXXL are HUGE and would fit over a combat boot.

XL fits about a 8.5-9.5
XXL fits 10-11

m

What size shoe do you wear?
You’re probably going to wear one of two sizes, XL or XXL. XXXL are HUGE and would fit over a combat boot.

XL fits about a 8.5-9.5
XXL fits 10-11

m
Mike, I would guess my fins are XXLs. I wear a 10.5 or an 11 but only because I have a wide foot.

I measured the foot pocket on my FFs. They are 4 inches wide and 4 inches (at maximum) tall. Is someone able to confirm these are size XXL?

These are XXLs
BD1BBA84-F0F3-4729-9CD6-8237DA11A6DD.jpeg
537EEA0E-5DFE-4371-B576-855130BA2ED9.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom