Windy Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I will give them a call when it gets a little closer. Hoping others book the Blue Angel afternoon dives so I don't have to move gear around, but want to get in as many dives as possible and will do what I have to do!
One thing you can do at Blue Angel is talk to other divers to see if you can recruit them for afternoon dives. There may be divers who would like to go out in the afternoon but think that they are the only ones.

No diving today. Bummer
Beautiful and sunny though.
Looks bad the next few days.
Ugh

More effects of ETA. Now closed it will probably stay closed for a few days

Monday morning, Nov 9th, 7:30 am, port is closed, dived cenotes yesterday it was beautiful on the mainland. Crossing on the ferry both ways was very calm, go figure. May need to contact CenoteXperience to dive with them again tomorrow if the port is closed again.

I’ve been on Cozumel since October 16th, and it has been a roller coaster three weeks. A hurricane, lots of wind & rain, random port closures, and a huge bicycle race yesterday that tied up traffic across the entire island, and prevented loading dive boats in town.

Anyone have input on whether the port will be closed tomorrow?
Wind guru looks worse for tomorrow but Windy looks a bit better.

I’ve been on Cozumel since October 16th, and it has been a roller coaster three weeks. A hurricane, lots of wind & rain, random port closures, and a huge bicycle race yesterday that tied up traffic across the entire island, and prevented loading dive boats in town.
And there is yet another disturbance brewing in the Caribbean SE of Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom