Dive buddies for Lake Anna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone want to dive Lake Anna? Vis would be around 10 feet but I am just looking to do some valve drills and SMB work and work with my double deco bottles. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have never dove it before.

I have never done Lake Anna, I have heard viz is <10 feet there. Tempting as its not as far as Phoenix...

Id love to go but I have never been there. Are there any veterans of Lake Anna who would like to show the way? Or we could drive there one day and try to figure it out.

Lake-Anna-Map.jpg

I have never done Lake Anna, I have heard viz is <10 feet there. Tempting as its not as far as Phoenix...

Same here. I researched diving Lake Anna a while back, but decided to not bother. The only people I’ve heard of diving there are people that are specifically looking for poor visibility experience. Ex. Public safety divers.

If you’re wanting somewhere closer to dive than Lake Phoenix, I’d hit Millbrook Quarry. It’s not great and each time I’ve been, I swore I’d never go back. Poor visibility and extremely cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom