Just pick up another 72 but might not keep it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crzyfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Healthways, initial hydro date 3♦66+. No other hydro stamp. Original harness and straps. No exterior rust, no corrosion, original stickers, and no rot on the straps! The o-ring is still soft and the straps are supple. Seller said he travelled with the tank; it was stored in a small wooden crate, packed with rags. There's only a few dings on the paint. When I got it, he said it was a US Diver so I thought it might be a PST but because it was still in the crate, I didn't bother to look until I got back.

I think this is a Norris (HJ). It's a really nice tank, but I'm hoping for another PST.

Keep it or sell it?

20201107_131336.jpg 20201107_131345.jpg 20201107_131404.jpg 20201107_131433.jpg

It is pretty. I like that there's no other marks on it. I might keep it because it's nice looking and use it for just testing my regs in my workshop.

I wonder if it has the internal coating.

He said it still had air, so I haven't emptied it to check. Air from 1966? Must be really clean! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom