They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Why do they make junk sooo appealing to divers?
IMG_20201113_065605.jpg

I certainly don't need this, but one is on its way to my house.

Why do they make junk sooo appealing to divers?
View attachment 623884

I certainly don't need this, but one is on its way to my house.
If you want better quality junk you don't nees, the REI in Boca Raton opens today at 10am.

If you want better quality junk you don't nees, the REI in Boca Raton opens today at 10am.

Ha!

That's true, it is today.... I'll make sure to stay away from Boca today, south of Sample to avoid the magnetic field.

Ha!

That's true, it is today.... I'll make sure to stay away from Boca today, south of Sample to avoid the magnetic field.
If you want, I'll send you pictures of the inside :wink:

You know, that way you don't have to go.

Ha!

Isn't DGX off of sample?

Of course they are scheduled to open an REI in Tampa after I leave.

The advent calendar that marketed toward me was the cheese advent calendar at Sam's Club.

If you want, I'll send you pictures of the inside :wink:

You know, that way you don't have to go.
Wow... please don't do me any favors.

Isn't DGX off of sample?

Of course they are scheduled to open an REI in Tampa after I leave.

Yes, DGX is another dangerous place. Good thing they don't actually have a showroom to find wonderful things you don't need.

It would be no trouble at all.

Reactions: Ana
I used to work on 21st and 5th Ave in NYC. 5 mins walk from LeisurePro. I used to buy so much SCUBA junk during lunch-time walks. Took years to toss all the “cute” lights and other must-have useless tchochkes acquired over 5 years.

I used to work on 21st and 5th Ave in NYC. 5 mins walk from LeisurePro. I used to buy so much SCUBA junk during lunch-time walks. Took years to toss all the “cute” lights and other must-have useless tchochkes acquired over 5 years.

If I lived or worked in NYC I would be in the poor house. But the poor house would have lots of Nikkor glass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom